Sweet & Spicy Yogurt
For Full video, please visit my youtube channel
This recipe was discovered by accident during a serious snack craving with limited ingredients, and it accidentally became a successful experiment of food pairing. Yogurt and chili oil sounds like an unlikely pairing, but, in fact, they worked well together. The sweetness of the yogurt and honey helps cool the spiciness of the chili oil, With pecans and Goji berries, the taste is full of layers. It is sweet and spicy, nutty and fruity, crunchy and smooth, and the snack is full of nutritious benefits as well. Magic.
This snack is easy and quick to make, it can be served as a dessert, or as a dip.
- 1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp homemade chili oil
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans or walnuts ( or substitute with chopped cashew nuts))
- 1 tbsp Goji berries (optional)
- A generous squeeze of honey
- Get greek yogurt, chili oil, pecans, Goji berries, honey ready
- Scatter the chili oil on top of the yogurt evenly
- Pour the pecans into the yogurt bowl
- Pour the Goji berries into the yogurt bowl
- Generously squeeze honey on top of everything